We offer a full array of cost-effective LTL solutions with an unrivaled level of customer service enhanced by an outstanding web-based TMS
We have access to the industry’s top LTL carriers at exceptional delivered pricing.
Whether you need a single transaction or a complete logistics solution, by combining our alliance with RR Donnelley’s DLS Worldwide and our own operational expertise we handle every aspect of the process for our customers.
From up-front benefit analysis and planning through implementation; from order confirmation and carrier selection/dispatch through real-time tracking and access to critical shipment data via our web-native transportation management system.
Our LTL services include:
- Personalized customer service through single point of contact (we will know your business!)
- Top quality Local, Regional, Interregional, and National carriers
- Expedited and Time-Definite services
- Additional savings through volume or spot based pricing
In addition to managing standard LTL services, Shanahan Transportation Systems also offers:
- Partial Truckload Service: for some LTL shipments, this is the perfect solution. Here, shipments are picked up, transported, and delivered on the same unit with no interim offloading or additional handling. Partial truckload service can often result in faster service and reduced costs as compared to traditional LTL services. Please note: our LTL and TL departments ¬always compare options to make sure you’re getting the best service and pricing options!
- Load-to-Ride Services: similar to Partial Truckload service, freight moves directly from origin to destination without handling, resulting in reduced transit times. We can often move your freight coast-to-coast in three days or less (why pay an air freight forwarder more?)
- Flatbed: Partial Truckload and LTL on flatbed or other open-top equipment
- Temperature Controlled LTL: Shanahan Transportation has the expertise to manage any temperature controlled situation (refrigerated, heated, protect from freezing)