Our truckload coordinators focus on your specific needs to make sure your shipment is matched with the right carrier.
Our rigorous Carrier Partner Selection process ensures that only top quality carriers will have access to our customers’ freight. We follow your load through every step of the process from Tender to Delivery. Furthermore, our custom-designed transportation management system has the latest technology that provides monitoring for every carrier we utilize and every load that we move.
In addition to managing standard truckload services, Shanahan Transportation Systems also offers:
- Partial Truckload Service: for some shipments, this is the perfect solution. Here, shipments are picked up, transported, and delivered on the same unit with no interim offloading or additional handling. Partial truckload service can often result in faster service and reduced costs as compared to traditional LTL services. Please note: our LTL and TL departments ¬always compare options to make sure you’re getting the best service and pricing options!
- Load-to-Ride Services: similar to Partial Truckload service, freight moves directly from origin to destination without handling, resulting in reduced transit times. We can often move your freight coast-to-coast in three days or less (why pay an air freight forwarder more?)
- Flatbed: Partial Truckload and LTL on flatbed or other open-top equipment.
- Temperature Controlled: Shanahan Transportation has the expertise to manage any temperature controlled situation (refrigerated, heated, protect from freezing)
- Hazardous Materials: Shanahan Transportation Systems is a registered provider of hazardous materials with the Department of Transportation. (cert)